So What's This All About???

cmon baby, show me what chu got!
TFSTFSTSFYOLOSWAG

So What's This All About???

Postby TFSTFSTSFYOLOSWAG » August 26th, 2015, 11:59 am

Is there a limit to how many videos you can submit? And also, from what I've noticed everything seems to be music videos, but I was wondering if the content is limited to just music? I can't seem to find a mission statement or guidelines for submitting! Just want to make sure I am doing this right.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

despues

Re: Question

Postby despues » August 26th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Hey TFS!

Yes, we notoriously have a lack of explanation on this site.. we're working on that. To sum it up best, the main video stream is on watchmorethings.com , which is fed by the user submissions on watchmorethings.com/forum

The video stream is best described as Film Class meets Public Access TV meets MTV2, with some cultural oddities sprinkled in for good measure. We're fueled by the exceptional taste of our users, but all is not caviar and cocaine.. even the simple things can be stimulating, so you never quite know what will air next.

There are no limits on what you can post or how much you can post. Due to the nature of the live stream, videos tend to average between 3-7 minutes, with some as short as 3 seconds.

We have a healthy sense of humor, and encourage our users to push their creativity when submitting. If you have something that tickles you, post it in the submissions. Some will air, some might not, but one thing's for sure.. if you've found us, you're already one of us.

I can tell from the submissions you've already posted that you totally get it.
Also, the avatar is a dead giveaway that we're going to like you =)

Thanks for joining!! Keep on posting and watching!

Return to “Submissions”